The USA is one of the best places for tourism, business or just visiting friends and family. There is so much you can do to make your stay a memorable one and that is to get a mobile service provider who with the best SIM plans for voice text and data. Some plans will require that you get a contract while others do not require one. While residing in the USA, save money with EE pay monthly sim plans.
EE pay monthly sim plans are payable on a monthly basis, and prepaid plans are standard. There are two networks in the USA that offer mobile phone services if you have an unlocked GSM phone as well as iPhones. Other EE pay monthly sim plans offered by smaller companies are either independent or hosted on the AT&T or T-Mobile networks. Phones with multi-SIM cards can also use the EE pay monthly sim plans.
This is the largest GSM operator in the whole of USA. AT&T has a host of programs that are payable on a monthly basis.
– $30 Monthly Plans: – With the AT&T EE pay monthly sim plan you get unlimited voice minutes for all domestic calls. You also get unlimited domestic and international text messaging. You have to cough up an extra $5 for 100 MB of data. The data on the AT&T EE pay monthly sim expires after every 30 days. Sometimes you will hardly exhaust 100 MBs, and they will go to waste after the 30 days are up. The trick, however, is to renew the data plan before the previous one expires.
– $45 Monthly Plans: -With this EE pay monthly sim plan, you get unlimited voice and messaging. You also get 3G of high-speed data per month. For an additional $10, you can get 500 MB added to your data package.
– $60 Monthly Plans: -The $60 AT&T EE pay monthly sim plan, you get unlimited voice, text, with 6GB of high-speed data. If the 6 GB data is hardly enough for you, 1 GB additional is at your disposal for a mere $10.
For the $45 and $60 EE pay monthly sim plans, the data rolls over to the next month upon renewal. The rollover data expires after 30 days. Do proper planning least you will end up not using your rollover data.
– Black Wireless: – For $40 a month, you will get unlimited domestic voice and messaging plans with 100 MB high-speed data. You also get 100 international texts. Fo9r an additional $5, you get to unlimited minutes to an international landline and select cell phones.
– Red Pocket: – similar to the other EE pay monthly sim plans on the $30 rate; you get 250 minutes on domestic calls with unlimited text messaging with 10 MB of high-speed data. On this plan, international messages come at a price of 10 cents per message.
– H2O Wireless: – This wireless EE pay monthly sim plan operates on the AT&T network. It is ideal for iPhone and Blackberry users because of the AT&T globally compatible network of 1800 MHz. You get unlimited domestic voice and messaging for as low as $30. Unfortunately, it does not give you a data plan.
– Straight Talk: – This brand that operates on the AT&T network. For visitors to the USA with international cell phone handsets, the AT&T 3G HSPA network is on 850 and 1900 MHz which the global handsets support as well as all iPhones. Though it is on the AT&T network, you get an EE pay monthly sim plan with unlimited voice, messaging and data for as little as $45. Straight Talk comes with restrictions, though.
– AirVoice: -The EE pay monthly sim plan works on the global compatible network of AT&T. You get unlimited voice and text messaging, with 500 MB for a monthly flat rate fee of $40.
This is another of the largest mobile service providers in the USA. Its network operates at 1700 MHz, but there are plans to upgrade to the international standard of 1800 MHz and above. Their EE pay monthly sim plans are attractive for locals as well as visitors. Their EE pay monthly sim plans include
$30 Monthly Plans: – Unlike the AT&T plan, T-Mobile EE pay monthly sim offers 100 voice minutes on all calls. It has unlimited text messages and unlimited high-speed data for the first 5 GB. The data throttles down to 129 Kbps. This plan has various restrictions; notably, it is only available with new phones bought from Walmart and will require activation with a new SIM card. To get EE pay monthly sim plan, you have to you will need to activate a T-Mobile Prepaid Activation Kit online.
You get two types under the unlimited EE pay monthly sim from T-Mobile, Simply Prepaid, and Simple Choice.
– Simply Prepaid: – these are less expensive compared to Simple Choice but have comparable prices and amounts of high-speed data plans.
– Simple Choice: – Though more expensive than Simple Prepaid, this type of EE pay monthly sim offers unlimited messaging to international numbers and a “Data Stash” that is responsible for data rollover into the next month. This plan will have you spending between $65 and $95.
The T-Mobile network has various prepaid brands running in it, which include off-network roaming, and with a compatible phone, you can enjoy LTE data. T-Mobile networks also offer other EE pay monthly sim plans under different brands, which include:
– Ultra Mobile: – This is the best option for locals and visitors who are looking to keep in touch with family and friends domestic or international. It is one of the best choices for talkers. You also get unlimited global messaging with international call costs going for as low as 2 cents per minute.
– GoSmart Mobile: – This works best for domestic use of your phone on the T-Mobile. For a flat rate fee of $45 a month, you get unlimited domestic calls and messaging with 5GB of HSPA+. In case you plan to make international calls on this plan, you will incur hefty phone bills to mobile phones while for a mere $10 you can call international landlines.
– Ready SIM: – this plan is available for 7-days, 14 days and a monthly plan. For $55, you get a guarantee an EE pay monthly sim plan. You will get unlimited messaging and calls with 2 GB high-speed data. You also get unlimited international messaging.
– Simple Mobile: – Currently hosted on the T-Mobile network, Simple Mobile gives you unlimited voice and text messaging to domestic numbers without data. You will also get unlimited international text messaging. All this is a fee of $50.
The above plans are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to EE pay monthly sim plans. The USA mobile service provides for other players who include, Virgin, MetroPCS, Consumer Cellular, Republic Wireless and a host of other smaller virtual carriers.
There is a broad range of options to choose from, and AT&T is a better choice. The network is globally compatible. As for T-Mobile, the network ranges at 1700 MHz, making it necessary to buy a phone in the USA to use the network. You will only switch your SIM cards and use your handset once you set foot in the USA.